Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Food Beast Evaluation

Food Beast

I searced dining and this one caught my eye. Catchy name great images and yes love food. I liked the mix of latest food trends and news about food from a variety of people. The recipes were availabe to every dish and I plan on trying this clam and artichoke dip for sure.

I would like to incorporate pictures in my blog and also add links to help with any additional information according to my posts when needed.
 
I think felt like the Food Beast page was a little over crowded so I will be keeping my page simple and easy to navigate. It also uses alot of brand advertising so I am assuming they get paid for it. I did not really like some of the ads placed on the page they were kind of annoying. I think they should make the site more user friendly.
 
 
 





























No comments:

Post a Comment