Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Morning Commute

I think I watched to much local news coverage of the snow storm hear in Oklahoma. Every station was talking about the weather all day and late into the night. I lost sleep because my minds debate on how bad will the roads be when I leave in the morning and what time should I leave the house to safely get to my destination. Only to get up at 5 a.m. and have no trouble getting out of my drive way. Crews were out clearing roads and the highway drive was great. I did see several unfortunate cars and trucks littering the ditches on my commute. They must have been out during the high winds or may just have been speeding, but today was really hard to keep my eyes open in class. I think all the news coverage affected me much like when I watched a scary movie at the age of 8. I was scared out of my wits and for what

No comments:

Post a Comment