Tuesday, March 12, 2013

How things change

Its weird how at one point in life you feel like everything is working out in your favor and then it seems the next day it all just changes. Like for myself, I was bringing home an income of over 75K and then almost in an instant I am a college student living off my 401K and student loans. I woke up today and said to myself what was I thinking. I question my decisions a lot and wonder if this one, me going back to complete my degree was the right one. Well personally this is just another small mountain to climb and if in the end it doesn't work out. I am sure it will benefit me in some strange way.

2 comments:

  1. I liked how open and honest this post was. I'm sure everything will work out one way or another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, you have it under control. Patience and you'll find the right path.Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete