Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spatchcocked

This past Sunday I decided to try an alternate way to cook turkey. I was tired of the same old boring turkey recipe so I browsed Martha Stewarts web page. And a really weird word caught my eye spatchcocked. Well at least I hadn't heard this silly word being thrown around everyday. The process of roasting a fowl by removing its backbone and evenly spreading it out on your baking pan. This seemed a little more interesting than just stuffing the bird and throwing it in the oven. So I followed the simple easy instructions and seasoned my turkey. The results were great my family enjoyed their Easter meal I prepared and I think because of how quick and easy this was I will not roast turkey or chicken any other way but Spatchcocked.

Heres the link if you would like to try
http://www.marthastewart.com/355976/roast-spatchcocked-turkey

No comments:

Post a Comment