Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Work

I have been recently on the hunt for employment. It seems the 401k is dwindling and this summer it is time to go to work. Well I have to bring in some income people have to eat. I just hate the part of tinkering and tailoring a resume to meet each potential employers needs. I suppose it is all part of the game. So far I haven't had any luck with paid internships I inquired to late or the positions have been filled. The good people over at Quad Graphics responded to my request for employment and may offer me a job. That all depends on all the testing and background checks of coarse. If possible maybe this job will lead to a future internship with Quad. Although a long while ago I was at a bar and got myself arrested and charged with an A&B. I am not to proud of this lil fisticuffs. Friends the things you do when they get in a jam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment